We are pleased to announce that Mergent is providing all WRDS researchers with a free, two week Trial subset of their Fixed Income Securities Database (FISD).
The Trial access will be available from Monday, July 23 through Monday, August 6, 2012.
The Mergent Fixed Income Securities Database (FISD) is a comprehensive database of publicly-offered U.S. bonds. FISD contains issue details on over 140,000 corporate, corporate MTN (medium term note), supranational, U.S. Agency, and U.S. Treasury debt securities and includes more than 550 data items. FISD provides details on debt issues and the issuers, as well as transactions by insurance companies. It is used to research market trends, deal structures, issuer capital structures and other areas of fixed income debt research.
The Mergent data is used to research market trends, deal structures, issuer capital structures and other areas of fixed income debt research.
- Issuer specific information includes:
- Industry codes.
- Ticker and exchange listings.
- Issuer names and parent relationships.
- Bankruptcy and default detail.
- Issue specific data includes:
- Full call, put and sinking fund schedules and call frequency codes.
- Structured security flags and detailed information.
- Floating rate formulas, current rates and coupon schedules.
- Fitch IBCA, Moody’s, S&P and Duff & Phelps credit ratings.
- U.S. Treasury auction information.
- Convertible debt information.
- Underwriters, trustees and fiscal agents.
- Unit deals and warrant information.
- Transaction information includes:
- Bond acquisitions.
- Bond disposals (sales, redemptions).
For full subscription information, please contact Sam Ellner (firstname.lastname@example.org).