Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor’s business, delivers comprehensive fundamental and quantitative research and analysis solutions to over 4,200 investment management firms, investment banks, private equity funds, advisory firms, corporations, and universities worldwide. WRDS currently provides users with the following company information databases:
Compustat North America
- - is a database of U.S. and Canadian fundamental and market information on active and inactive publicly held companies. It provides more than 300 annual and 100 quarterly Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and supplemental data item.
- - is a database of non-U.S. and non-Canadian fundamental and market information on more than 33,900 active and inactive publicly held companies with annual data history from 1987. Compustat Global is a database of non-U.S.data is unique in that it is normalized to provide comparability across a wide variety of global accounting standards and practices.
- - provides extensive debt capital structure for over 60,000 global public and private companies and equity capital structure data on over80,000 active and inactive companies worldwide.
- - provide structured summaries of material news and events that may affect the market value of securities. It monitors over 100 Key Development types including executive changes, M&A rumors, changes in corporate guidance, delayed filings, SEC inquiries, and many more. Each Key Development item includes announced date, entered date, modified date, headline, situation summary, type, source, company role, and other identifiers.
- - covers over 4.5 million professionals and over 2.4 million people including private and public company executives, board members, and investment professionals, globally. Each professional in the Capital IQ database has a distinct profile that can include contact details, biography, education, job functions and titles, board memberships, compensation, insider activity, and options holdings.
For pricing information please contact:
Phone: 800-525-8640 x4458
Andrew Chan:Non-US Only