The WRDS SEC Analytics Suite simplifies research by allowing you to quickly and easily develop custom-tailored datasets from all SEC filings, parsing millions of regulatory reports based on your custom criteria. The ready-to-use parsed contents and filings archives are updated daily, allowing users to quickly explore data and effectively retrieve widely-used information including; the full list of exhibits, filing size, SEC acceptance date and time, conformed period of report, historical information on state of incorporation and headquarters, and SIC code.
The suite provides a comprehensive survivor-bias-free historical linking table among Compustat’s GVKEY, historical CUSIP, and SEC’s CIK featuring an additional 3,000 historical GVKEY-CIK links to Compustat.
WRDS users benefit from synergies of powerful analysis of filings’ contents in combination with prominent accounting and financial market databases, including Capital IQ’s Compustat, CRSP, Thomson-Reuters’ IBES and institutional data, IVES’ Audit Analytics, NYSE Euronext’s TAQ, and OptionMetrics.
- Access over 12 million aggregated SEC filings index records from a single file
- Search 3.5+ million text and html files for all 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, Proxy filings, 13D/G, 13F, UPLOAD and CORRESP and CT ORDER.
- 95,000+ covered entities
- Comprehensive historical linking among CIK, GVKEY, and CUSIP
Flexible web & interactive retrieval and parsing
- Mass extraction and download for an unlimited amount queried results
- Links to original HTML and text filings enabling users to browse through the filing contents.
- Easy-to-use web queries returning up to 20 lines before and after matches.
- WRDS generated sample programs available for individual modification.
- Compatible data outputs for various formats: SAS, STATA, Excel, MATLAB, HTML, and SPSS among others.
- Users can access data through multiple methods: web interface; UNIX terminal session with built-in SAS, Python, and PERL; and PC-SAS/Connect.
- Excellent customer support with dedicated training staff and experienced doctoral researchers and IT professionals.
For pricing information please contact:
Phone: 877-GETWRDS (438-9737)